Ivy Tech Indianapolis Alumni have access to a growing list of benefits and services, including career development resources and local and national discount programs.
Welcome from Interim Chancellor, Dr. Stacy Atkinson
Ivy Indy Alumni,
Since opening our doors in 1963 Ivy Tech Indianapolis has provided thousands of Hoosiers with a high-quality education further advancing our city, the state of Indiana and the globe. No matter where you are in the world, you are part of Ivy Tech history. As a graduate of Ivy Tech Indianapolis, we are pleased to offer you many services to help make your life as alumni full of opportunities to reconnect with classmates, network for social and business purposes, volunteer your talents to enrich the lives of the next generation of Ivy Indy alumni, and more. I would like to challenge you, as alumni, to think of ways you can give back to Ivy Tech Indianapolis to whichever degree you are comfortable. Whether monetarily or offering time to help us on our mission to provide a better every day after graduation. I encourage you to stay connected with Ivy Indy and reach out to our Alumni Relations team to get involved.
– Dr. Stacy Atkinson, Interim Chancellor of Ivy Tech Indianapolis
Ways to Stay Involved
Participating in volunteer opportunities increases skills and community engagement, grows one’s network and the experience looks great on a resume! There are many ways to stay engaged with Ivy Tech Indy:
Invest in the Next Generation
Support the next generation of Ivy Tech Indianapolis alumni.
- Circle of Ivy: The Circle of Ivy is a great way for female alumna to give back and continue to impact students and the campus they graduated from. Alumni can join at the $25-$99 level. By joining you are invited to the annual statewide luncheon typically held in October, to celebrate with other Circle of Ivy members, as well as to other local Circle of Ivy events. To learn more, you can visit the Circle of Ivy website, or contact Allyson Eberhart at 317-916-7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships: Funding scholarships makes a direct impact on our students and their futures. These funds will help students enroll in Ivy Tech and complete their programs. They’ll create stipends for internships and experiential learning, and provide books and technology.
- Give Ivy Fund: Annual gifts are an important source of funding to current operational needs. Funds are usually used in the year received and can support day-to-day needs, making an immediate impact on the lives of students and faculty.
- Alumni FUNd: Help support networking events, opportunities and alumni initiatives for fellow alumni and alums of tomorrow!
Featured Indy Alumni
Ivy Tech Indianapolis Alumni are doing great things in their communities and around the world. We are proud to celebrate them and share in their success.