Ivy Tech’s women’s philanthropy circle, Circle of Ivy, creates resources and raises funds to diminish barriers to higher education for Ivy Tech Community College students. With almost 900 members, our circle both empowers and celebrates women making an impact in their community. In just three years, the organization has raised nearly $500,000 to support innovative campus projects impacting local students across the state. Join us in making an impact.
Projects funded through Circle of Ivy have had tremendous impact on some of the following areas:
- Sending students abroad
- Providing necessary instructional materials, textbooks, and classroom technology
- Helping students with emergency needs
- Aiding local community needs through a food pantry, providing vision care and eye glasses, and creating a lending library
Circle of Ivy is open to all women who wish to become members of a powerful network of philanthropists who collectively give back to local Ivy Tech campuses and students.
Members have the opportunity to participate in a dynamic and rewarding organization where they can collaborate with other women within their local circle, making a greater impact with pooled financial resources.
Circle of Ivy members receive invitations to annual local and statewide member events, where they have an opportunity to learn about student needs and see the impact of their collective generosity.
Annual membership levels:
- Student: $15
- Alumni: $25 - $99
- Ivy Supporter: $100 - $249
- Ivy Leader: $250 - $999
- Ivy Champions: $1,000 - $4,999
- President's Circle: $5000 +
- Lifetime Member Endowment Gift Level: $10,000 +
All members are encouraged to renew their annual membership online by June 30 each year.